Follow Me

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Person to Ask

Bismillah.

-Muhasabah Diri-

Forgive me for the broken English in the title.

I just want to write here a short post.

Alhamdulillah.. cause I've got a person to ask.

Ask .. bukan bertanya. Tapi meminta. Meminta doa dan nasihat.

She told me, I should be grateful. At first my ego comes out. I need a little time before I can accept it.

Yeah I need to be grateful. Maybe I complain a lot in my own mind.

Yeah I need to be grateful. And that will push me to do more good deeds.

Bella... Didn't you remember how swollen his feet, and how the answer of the questions he was asked? Allahumma shalli wa salim 'ala Muhammad.

Be grateful. Bersyukurlah.

Allahua'lam.

***

PS: Jazakillah khairan katsiraa Ummu Ibrahim. I sent love too.. for your son, who will become 1 year, at 1 January in syaa Allah. Semoga Allah memberikan kita kesempatan untuk ketemu lagi, somehow, someday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya