Follow Me

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Should Be on Diary But...

Bismillah.

 

I've been struggling with myself for some weeks, or ... I don't know how long. As if I haven't taken any lesson, and keep stumbling on the same problem.

 

I'm not young anymore. And I still don't take serious step to dicipline myself. By the time I got 40 years old, if Allah still give me life, I should have fix all my bad habit. I don't want to live like this in my late life. As I want to have a good end of life. I should really dicipline myself and stop running away from problem, and stop dipping my head inside distraction.

 

I should see more good people and learn from them. As when I meet one or two of them, I could see, how small and nothing is me, that still need to work hard, and do more good deed. Just because now, I'm in the comfort zone, doesn't mean I can just lay back and do something that doesn't even count as minimal.

 

***

 

Last.. but not least. A reminder for me.

 

Bella.. time is never free. your capability is never free too. when Allah gives you two of them, Allah will question you. With the brain, the hand, the resource, the time, and all things He give you.. what did you do with that? TT


Let's not focus on blaming yourself, and focus on the action afterward. Please do more, and don't make excuse. You don't want to regret this later in akhirah right? TT

 

Let me end this post with du'a from Quran

 

رَبَّنَا ٱغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِىٓ أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَٱنصُرْنَا عَلَى ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ

رَبَّنَا فَٱغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّـَٔاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ ٱلْأَبْرَارِ

لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّآ أَنتَ سُبْحَـٰنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ

 

Wallahua'lam.


***


Keterangan:

Lafal doa dari = Surat Ali-Imran (3) ayat 147, Surat Ali-Imran (3) ayat 193 , Surat Al-Anbiya (21) ayat 87

hasil search di Lafzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya