Follow Me

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Perubahan Prioritas

Bismillah.

 

Aku masih perlu banyak belajar, tentang prioritas yang berubah saat aku mengambil amanah baru.


***


I am standing here, feeling lost.

 

Founding myself guilty again. My ego keep finding the best excuse to make me the right one. But I know, I think I'm at fault.


It always hurt when you know you make a mistake, again. It always hurt when you think that you might fail again.


I never intend to hurt someone else, but if someone feel hurt because of me. It means there's something that I do that might be wrong. Perhaps I cary thorns all over my body, that's why a little touch will hurt others.


This life is a test, and this is the new test for me. I hope I will stay close to Allah, and never wandered and lost again like that time. I wish I could be a better person, even if I am as slow, or ever slower than anyone else. 


Let's make a lot of dua. This is the month of du'a, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya