Follow Me

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Clearly Dark

Bismillah.

 

#abstract

 

I saw it clearly, with mind. But never with heart. It is clearly dark, and I am desprately need the light.


I don't want to be a dreaming, who's busy sleeping while staying awake.


I don't want to destroy myself more. By becoming worse than donkey who walk arrogant just because the thick book on its back.


I am afraid of this clearly dark reflection I see in front of me.


And as I always do... the first impulse reaction is, I want to runaway. From that clearly dark shadow, knowing I would never runaway from it. Cause, how in the earth could someone runaway from his own shadow?


***


I'm glad while writing here, an ayah came to my mind. It is still clearly dark. It is better than the situation you read in that ayah, where darkness upon darkness upon darkness, yet as His Rahmah, there's still a glimpse of hope, even in the worst of dark that people see.


And another story we all know, but often forget its lesson. How Nabi Yunus 'alaihi salam faces those darkness he once shallowed in.


Laa ilaaha illa Anta, subhanaka inni kuntu minazh-zhalimin.


Wallahua'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya