Follow Me

Monday, September 25, 2023

Lost Letter (?)

Bismillah.


I remember feeling tired to answer letter without question back to me. And after some rest time, and I'm ready to tell them my story, without them asking, I can't find her letter.


It's a letter from a friend in other continent. I remember asking about love to her. I'm curious how it is, in her age--she's still young btw.


I try to remember her name, try to sort my inbox in Slowly. And can't find it. Does she deactive her account? No.. I think, we can still see letter even if one of them deactive their account. Does she change her id? I scroll through my inbox once again, this time focusing on the place under name, to find a country name in Africa. But I can't find it.


Then, I remember I copy one of my letter to her, and post it in my anonym Medium account. I open, and found 4 Sept. Do I unintentionally delete/remove her letter? Thankfully I go to setting and found that I can see previous removed user.

 

"There you are!"


***


I'm glad that I found that lost letter, and finally writing a reply to it.


Sometimes we're just tired and want to stop for a while. But it doesn't mean that we want to quit.

 

I hope I remember to be careful. Sometimes we didn't want to remove people from our life. But how we act, choice we choose, might be the reason, we cut people from our life. intentionally or not.


I suddenly remember, how sometimes, I can't choose a good sentence and it might offend other person.

I suddenly remember, how sometimes I ignore people's chat, just because I'm too dizzy thinking about myself.


I hope I could be a better person in communication. Voice or written. Aamiin.


Wallahua'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya