Follow Me

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Masih Ada Waktu

-Muhasabah Diri-

Bismillah.

 
There's still time, before dirt being poured upon your face

***



Allah still give me chance to live, which is mean Allah still open door of taubah for me. Allah still give me many chances.

Allah still give me a chance to finish my draft final assignment.

Allah still give me a chance to study prepare final test this semester.

Allah still give me a chance to write in this blog.

Allah still give me a chance to ask my parents their du'a.

Allah still give me a chance to find candidate someone to continue this da'wah at MSTEI

Allah still give me a chance to taste every sweet, bitter, acid, salty of life.

Allah still give me a chance to become better and better.

Allah still give me a chance to leave my bad habbits

Allah still give me a chance to.........

***

Alhamdulillah bi ni'matihi tatimusholihat..

All praise to Allah.

Segala puji hanya milik Allah.

Ya Allah.. tunjukkan dan bimbing hamba ke jalan yang lurus. Ya muqallibal qulub tsabbit qalbi 'aladdinik

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya