Follow Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Happy Eid Mubarak ^^


Bismillah.

Semoga Allah menerima amal ibadah kita. Semoga Allah memberikan kita keistiqomahan di luar bulan Ramadan.

Mohon maaf lahir dan batin.

Happy Eid Mubarak~

- kirei

***

*behind the scene **you can skip this part

I'm googling for a good sentence for a caption. And found one. Tapi... akhirnya pakai kalimat sendiri aja. But, it's really a good sentence. So let me just paste it here.

It might be only copy-paste. But it doesn't mean it's not a sincere words from me. 

***

May this Eid brings fun, happiness and God’s endless blessings. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!


I might not be there with you today, but you are always there in my prayers. May Allah bring peace and happiness to you. A very Happy Eid to you! 🌼🌼


No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya