Follow Me

Friday, November 9, 2012

Today

Bismillah..

Just tell them who I am. I don't know, are they listening or not. I don't know, should I be ashamed or not.
I'm not Isabella who is introvert like I am before. Yes I tell them all. Included that "moment" which changed me become like this. A moment, when everyone seems like stranger in my life.

***

Today might be an unforgettable one. I tell them my story, my secret, my pain.
Today might be an unforgettable one. I practice a lot the principal that "no body can't read what in people minds".

***



Ya Allah.. I am feeling so mellow now..
It's been so late, It's been so late.

***

Don't know what to write, just want to write.

***

My life is like a tale. Too much magic Ya Rabb. TT
:'(
Too much..
I can't even counting your blessing.

***

Ya Allah.. Let me be always in your guidance.
Show me the way.. shirot al mustaqim.
Ya Allah.. Keep my heart. Always close to you.
Keep my heart. Keep it.. Safe it..
YOU know exactly how weak I am.
Laa haulaa walaa quwwata illa billah

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya