Follow Me

Monday, November 10, 2014

Menghilang

Bismillah




There's a day you try to hide from anyone, except Allah. Because you don't want anybody saw the way you cry like this, nobody but Allah.

Because for me, it's not useful when I cried in front of them. it's better for me to disappear just a moment.

***

But another times, I do really hate myself that can't face these problem.

"Sampai kapan kamu mau jadi pengecut?"

Tahukah? Allah hanya ingin kamu menghadapi masalah. Face the problem. Kemudian Allah-lah yang akan menyelesaikan masalahmu. He is The One who solves your problem. Kamu cuma perlu menghadapinya, bertemu dengannya, berbicara sepatah dua kata padanya. At least you should face them, try to solve them, pray Allah to help you. Then everything is gonna be ok.

***

Bukankah Allah tidak pernah membebani hambanya dengan beban yang tak mampu dipikul pundak, hati dan pikirannya?

taken from this

Allahua'lam bishowab

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya