-muhasabah diri-
Bismillah..
You're talking too much :(
Hai Isabella, don't talk too much. I know you're just wanted everything to be ideal. You want this to be good, that one to be nice, another one to be better, and so on. I know you do really mean to make those things happen. But you're talking too much Bella! So it sounds like a complain to anyone who heard that. It hurts their ears, didn't you see them hurting? :((
You do no action :(
Then after talking too much, did you do something? Have you tried to make those things happen? I don't think so :'(
***
Hanya ingin mengingatkan diri, bahwa memang ada kalanya. Kita tak perlu bicara atas hal-hal yang kita inginkan. Bahwa terkadang, kita cuma harus bekerja dan bekerja. Do something without any words.
I know regret can never change anything. Sudah 'kadung' bicara banyak. Sekarang berhentilah bicara, dan bekerjalah lebih banyak.
Do
Do
Do
Do
Do
!
!
!
!
!
:) Wallahua'lam.
Hello, Habits: One Year Later
-
“She’s not trying to be better than anyone. She’s trying to be better than
she was. That’s called growth, not competition.” Kurang lebih satu tahun
yang la...
14 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
ditunggu komentarnya