Follow Me

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Shield

Bismillah.

-Muhasabah Diri-

"If you have any mistakes in your past, there should be a fire inside of you to want to do good things. Every time there is an opportunity, no matter how tired you are, no matter how exhausted you are, no matter how unmotivated you are, you motivate yourself. And what should motivate you? The mistakes of your past." - Nouman Ali Khan, dalam buku Revive Your Heart
Wallahu'alam. 

***
PS: He put himself as a shield in front of me. So that neither weapon, nor people can hurt me. He's okay as long as I don't get hurt. He will take the pain alone, he will take the blame, the ashamed, though I am the one who's wrong, I am the one who made mistakes. I'm grateful for that fact. But..., it actually hurts me, seeing the pain he endure for me, as he became my shield. It huts me, seeing the pain he endure, because of me. That makes me feel I fail, that makes me feel I lost, to be his little daughter which should be made him proud.
PPS: Next time you read it, Bella.. Don't read it in negative way, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya