Follow Me

Friday, December 18, 2020

Why Do Everyone Like To Hangout in My Room?

Bismillah.

Being in my room, alone, with a closed door has became my habit.

So when I came back to Purwokerto. I still love doing that.

But... It didn't work that well. My room is like a favorite place from everyone. They come and go. It's like a living room.

My mother often eat breakfast and dinner in my room.

My younger brother often doing his work in front of laptop in my room. I tried to tell him to take the laptop to his room. But he didn't even listen to me.

My bed is not my bed. My room is not my room. And it sometimes irritates me.

So I ask, the question in the title above. Why do everyone like to hangout in my room?

"Because it's bright," said my mom.

And I nodded my head, agree with her.

My room located in front part of the house. My house face to east. And I have one window.

One window that makes a lot of different. It's small, with "black glass". So it absorb the light from outside.

It is a perfect lightning from the morning to the evening. Till the sunset.

***

Being in my room, alone, with a closed door, is like a condition I keep for a long time.

But being in my home, with my bedroom as "favorite place" for everyone, let me learn to share a place with someone else.

It's like... *this is just my assumption but.

For me, it's like Allah tells me,

"Don't be alone anymore"
"Don't close that door"
"Open the door, share a little place for someone else"
"You don't have to always keep it to yourself"
"Share a little bit of what you're thinking, and what you're feeling to the person close to you"

Allahua'lam.

***

PS: joining an english area in telegram sure affected me. Sorry for the mistakes in grammar, vocab, etc. I don't wanna bother to check it. But you can point it out and correct me. I'll edit this later. In syaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya