Follow Me

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

SelfD #2 : I am grateful for...

Bismillah.

I am grateful for the iman and islam in my heart

I am grateful to be born from my mother's womb. Raised and grew in the warmth of my family. My mother is awesome. So do my father, my older sister and my younger brother.

Sometimes I felt insecure cause it's seems like I am the burden of the family. But most of times, I am grateful and thankful and happy, cause I can't imagine the worst thing that could happen if I am not the member of this family.

*oh yes today I'm a little melancholic. Is it even the right vocab to describe? I don't know and I don't really care wkwkwk.

I am grateful that I like writing, so when words don't come from my mouth, I can still take a pen, or write a blog post. I am grateful to make this blogs, and write about 1500 more post.

I am grateful it's raining today, oh I love when it's raining. It reminds me how much Allah loves me. How there's barakah in every bulir of it. *droplet? I forget the vocab again.

Rain helps me remember how He makes my heart back to life, from its dying state.

I am grateful for every second, third.. and countless times Allah gave me to comeback to him. My sins is my sickness, and He gave me the medicine. For this special medicine, which is taubah, and istighfar, I just need to take many doze of it every day.

I am grateful for... many things I couldn't write here. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. 💕

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya