Follow Me

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

SelfD #12 : What I Want To Be In The Next 5 Year?

Bismillah.


I'll answer it in some sentence. I want to be an inspiring writer. I want to be a wiser human being. I want to have a close relationship with quran everyday in my life. I want to be the coolness in their eyes.

And to be those, I need to keep learning, dan working and growing, and pray a lot. I need to have a concrete plan instead of day dreaming, I need to keep making progress.

That's all I can answer this question in this blog. I might have other specific answers, but for now, it's not for public consumption.


Last, a du'a that I want to put here. Rabbana atina fiddunya hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanah waqina 'adzabannar.*


*I recommend you to read or listen to the explanation of that famous du'a. It will felt all different when you learn the meaning and the contain of that beautiful dua.


***


Keterangan :

Tulisan ini termasuk rangkaian 30 tulisan mengenal diri.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya