Follow Me

Thursday, June 6, 2019

There's This Girl

Bismillah.

There's this girl whom I wish I know how is she, how is her day. This girl whom I miss to hear her every day story. A girl who struggle in her life. A girl who stops replying my messages since May 11th. Her last text, 10.41 pm, a comment about my fast-break menu. "Wo sama2 kuah"

***


Semoga ia baik-baik saja. Semoga aku saja yang 'berlebihan', padahal ia hanya butuh sedikit jarak untuk berteman dengan kesendirian. Sama seperti pernah aku menghilang dari peredaran.

Belum sebulan padahal, dan dulu pernah begini juga, dua bulan. Mungkin aku memang diuji agar sabar, berbaik sangka dan berdoa.

She will be okay. She will fight and win. She will find Allah, and ask for His help. She will be okay. In syaa Allah.

Allahua'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya