Follow Me

Sunday, April 8, 2018

But You Give It Up

Bismillah.
"You have all the ability to do many things, but you give it up"
Salah satu quotes yang aku dapatkan dari seorang adik. Aku menyebutnya lemon, atau strawberry ya? hehe. Salah satu dari buah itu.

Kami baru pernah bertemu dua kali. Ya kemarin, hari kedua kami bertemu. But she gives me the bright side of her, despite what had happened to her. And that's maybe the reason I know Allah want me to learn something from her.

***


Maybe she's right, that I give it up, cause I choose to keep standing in this comfort zone. Yes she's right, I don't do justice to the ability I have, to the potential Allah has given me. Cause actually I'm scared to even start something.. I'm afraid I can't take the responsibility for what I've start. So I choose to start nothing.

***

She said it takes time. I do believe that too.

Aku sekarang, cuma harus berusaha lebih keras lagi, mendorong diriku, agar potensi yang Allah anugrahkan di diriku dapat aku gunakan untuk mengabdi padaNya, serve His Deen.

That's what it takes to be grateful right? Bersyukur itu mendayagunakan nikmat, kalau kata ustadz Salim A. Fillah. (:

I still learn, and will always learn.

***

Untukku: No you don't give it up. You shouldn't give it up.

Untukku: I won't give it up. In syaa Allah.

***

Semoga kita termasuk hamba-hambaNya yang pandai bersyukur. Allahumma a-inna 'ala dzikrika wa syukrika wa husni ibadatik. Aamiin.

Wallahua'lam

No comments:

Post a Comment

ditunggu komentarnya